Excusey on the lack of posts recently, I have been super busy and I'm also revising for my theory which is very important that I pass! - Anyway, today I had a little break from the rush and went out for a refreshing walk with my two nieces, big sister and her Springer Spaniel pup called Max (You will find a painting of him in recent posts!)
We went over to a place called Canvey Heights which is on Canvey Island in Essex where I live. It was a beautiful Autumn day to be out in so we made the most of it.
Even Max was hot in the sunshine and went for a dip in the sea!
We had adventures of trying to find the Gruffalo and witches (all the while hoping they won't hump out on us!). We even came across, which we think was the witches magic post she made in a tree, it was rather fun, you can see photos below of Ava-Mai and Kaiden posing in the witches lair.
We also hunted around for ingredients for our potions, we found all types of things to put in, different berries and leaves. We are going to cook up our potions tomorrow along with pumpkin carving and another witch hunt so watch this space!
No comments:
Post a Comment